Chapter 70

Blanket disclaimer: This novel doesn’t belong to me. All characters and plots belong to the author. I just translate during my free time.






The visitor is tall, with peach blossom eyes, and a thin waist.  Wearing a light pink dress.


     “Sister Wan, you are so lively. Coincidentally, I also came to the market to pick some vegetables.  I heard that Sister Wan is very experienced in picking vegetables. Why don't you help me pick one or two? ”


     The girl is gentle and very sincere in her expression so no one looks at her. In this way, she makes everyone look sideways. 


     Several teenagers were even more radiant, and their eyes fell on the scenery in front of the girl's towering height, swallowing secretly. 


     Shen Xiangwan affectionately stepped forward and took the visitor's elbow, “Ah, it's rare for Sister Tao to ask me for help. Such a good thing is a matter of fate. Let's go for a walk, let's pick it together. ”


     She picked a fat duck woman. Although the duck is fat, it only weighs five or six catties. Depending on the age, it must be no less than three years. This kind of duck soup has the most pleasant taste. After picking it up, Xiao Qi and Tiantian took it home. 


     Turning around, she picked up some soaked radishes, soaked red peppers, and a little soaked ginger. After buying them together, she checked the number of people and picked some semi-fat and thin meat, and there were also dishes for lunch. 

     Of course, meat dishes alone are not good, and there must be side dishes. 


     Shen Xiangwan picked out some vermicelli again. 


     There are also some mushrooms and the like. These things are stir-fried or they are cooked in cold sauce, and they are also very delicious.


     To please that man in her previous life, she learned to cook. Although she was not too refined in cooking and eating in this life, she was much stronger than people of the same age. 


     Perhaps because of this, after a few very picky-mouthed sons ate the dishes she cooked, they no longer liked going to the college's expensive cafeteria to eat. 


    “Sister Wan, I found that you are really good at picking vegetables. I also have a younger sister in my family who is the same age as you. It's a pity she still snuggles up to my mother and rolls around daily. How can she be like you, you can arrange your life at will, and you can still win the favor of the young masters. ”


     Shen Xiangwan smiled faintly. It seemed that she didn't understand what she was saying and was rewarded by the sons. 


     "Hehe, Sister Tao, this can only show that my life is bitter. Alas, if you are a concubine or a young madame, where do you need to pick the dishes and cook yourself? That is to say, if you have a life like mine. , You have it so hard."     


Chun Tao pretended to maintain, “Where and where, you are constantly improving yourself. Isn't it just necessary to be a woman? However, what you said is also a bit reasonable. After all, you can only enjoy yourself better if you become a madame. ”


     A figure flashed in her eyes. 


     If you can follow that person as a young lady, people will also be able to choose from each other, and the future will be much better than the current son. 


    Thinking about this, her face flushed.


     Shen Xiangwan glanced at her and said, "Oh, if I could be as beautiful as you sister, I wouldn't have to work so hard. However, my parents gave birth to a fat face like me and were angry when they thought about it. ”


     She muttered, her face looked rounder, but her dark eyes were brighter. The original pink and snow-like skin looks even more fleshy with such a puff, and its whiteness is doubtful. It only needs a blow of the wind to break the skin. 


     “Actually, Wan'er, you are really not fat. ”On the contrary, you will be a beauty when you grow up. However, she is not bad either. Thinking about it this way, Chun Tao felt there was no need to care about beauty and ugliness with a girl who was still a child.

 

    “My son loves to eat some red cherries like this recently, but it's so expensive. Alas, the master wants to eat such an expensive thing, and my food expenses are only a little bit…….”


     Shen Xiangwan's bun-shaped face wrinkled, and her beautiful eyebrows were twisted into two small bugs. With such sorrow, Chun Tao's heart moved when she heard this. 


     “It's just that I still won't buy it, so I'll tell my young master that these things are too expensive. Who said, my young master, is going to greet a few brothers for dinner recently. Strike, strike..." Shen Xiangwan gave a fierce beating and finally decided that he would still not buy these things. 


     Chun Tao took the initiative to step forward, asked about the price, and after a brief discussion about the price, she bought the catty of red cherries. 


     Personally stuffed the lotus leaf into her hand, “Here, treat it as a gift from this sister. If you bring it back, just say that you bought it yourself. ”


     Shen Xiangwan screamed. “Give it... give it to the young maser to eat; this is not good. ”


     Chun Tao blushed, her smiley autumn eyes lightly glancing at her, "You don't want to say that I bought it; just treat it as a gift.”


     As she spoke, she gently flicked the handkerchief in her hand, covering the blush on her face. 


     Shen Xiangwan's eyes lit up and she nodded fiercely. “Yeah, I see, how can I be greedy without this thing. When appropriate, I will tell my son that Sister Tao bought this. Hehe... Sister Tao, you have a very kind heart. Just a word from the girl can solve my troubles. There are really not many beautiful and kind-hearted people like Sister Tao in this world. I must say a few more beautiful words in front of my son and let him know that there are such kind beauties in this world. ”


     Chun Tao was slightly satisfied with this. 


    “Sister, you're welcome, this thing was originally bought by you to send it to your son. ”She pretended to be humble, but Shen Xiangwan nodded fiercely. 


     “I understand, I understand. ”


     At the end, Shen Xiangwan lowered her voice. “Actually, I'm a little suspicious, the person our son called that day…”


     Halfway through, she stopped talking. 


     But Chun Tao blushed in shame. 


     “Cough, you little girl has to talk nonsense about these promises.


     “ Don't worry, I'm just guessing and guessing about these things. ”


     “Oh, my son's shoes have also broken down recently. But the girl is weak and my hands are not very good. When I was worried about returning, I asked the embroidery ladies in the mansion to embroider a pair. I don't know if those people can get out. ”


     She sighed with a bitter face, but her watery eyes looked at Chun Tao. 


     The latter moved slightly when she heard it. 

     “In other words, isn't the son's shoes too suitable now? ”


     “There is still a suitable pair to wear at the moment. But, our son doesn't like those embroidered shoes, so he wants to change to a more plain pair. Who knows how the embroidered ladies in the mansion embroider, it really makes people very irritable when they look at it. ”


     Murong Rongzhi is a picky person. 


     In terms of the use of food and clothing, they are much more refined than ordinary people. Because of this, the upper is slightly unsuitable, so it will be thrown aside and you don't want to use it. 


    The little girl really didn't sigh on purpose but just thought of it.


     “Let me think about this matter. I know a person who does a good job of embroidery and making shoes, and it would be great to ask her to help with it at that time. ”



Previous Chapter |Table of Contents |Next Chapter


Please consider donating if you are enjoying the content! Donations will go toward the upkeep of the site :).

Comments