Chapter 68: The People Who Are More Scary than Parents

Blanket disclaimer: This novel doesn’t belong to me. All characters and plots belong to the author. I just translate during my free time.




But before he got close to the dog owner, he was dragged back by the neck. 


     “Who, who, I want to accompany the young lady. ”


    "Boy, are you not embarrassed to call Wan'er sister?”


     Hearing this voice, Murong Chao quickly smiled. 


     “Yeah, it's Brother Qing, I looked at Sister Wan. Oh, no, it's Sister Wan…”


     However, a cold light came from behind him. 


     At that moment, Murong Chao had only one illusion: it seemed that it was all wrong to call her sister and sister. 


     “Then, Wan girl…”


     Only then was the collar loosened, and he gasped for free air, rubbing his neck with some unwillingness. 


     “Brother Qing, you have a bad temper today. ”


     Murong Rongzhi snorted coldly and glanced at the smelly girl who was still cutting vegetables. Glared at him again, "Come here. ”


    Although he didn't know what he was going to do, Murong Chao still followed    


 Looking at Murong Chao, who knew nothing, Murong Xiude smiled inwardly. 


     Xiao Qi leaned in front of him even more triumphantly. 


  "Young Master, let me take a look, that fool will be taught a lesson.”


     “Choose your dishes, if you don't do things well, I will make you look good in a while. ”


     “Young Master I won't take you so seriously. ”


     Xiao Qi looked around at no one and then whispered his recent feelings.

 

     “Young Master, I still like to be outside. How is your teacher? I heard that he takes great care of you. ”


     Every day Xiao qi can still accompany Shen Xiangwan to school and will accompany him. 


     When school is over, I will pick him up in advance. 


     The master and servant chatted the most on the road, and one was Shen Xiangwan. 


     In addition, there are some insights into the college. 


    Listening to the two of them talking about things in class, Shen Xiangwan, who cut the potatoes, also caught a glimpse. 


     She is almost nine years old. In my previous life, I only learned to make soup and cook some commonplace meals in the kitchen to coax men. 


     In this life, it is to make money. 


     It's also because... She is a girl now. However, compared with coaxing men in the previous life, it feels better to make money by labor in this life.


     Because of this, the little girl is very happy every day. 


     Sometimes lying on the bed, she couldn't tell whether it was her childhood or her previous life. The figures of the two lifetimes always exist alternately……


     “Mr. does take great care of me. He once said that I am a bit close to him in my views on many things. More importantly, I can listen carefully to what he talks about, and take notes for each class. ”


     “The son is great. ”


     Shen Xiangwan also cast a glance, “Yes, if you don't understand or are very perceptive about studying literature, you must take notes. ”


     “Well, Wan'er, you agree too. "Being praised by the young lady, Murong Xiude's face flushed with excitement. 


     “It's good to study more so that you can understand things better in the future. More importantly, if you, my son, can embark on the road of imperial examinations, you can have a higher status in the Murong family…”


     The large aristocratic families must also obtain talents from the imperial examinations in order to gain a foothold. 


     If there are not many scholars in the honorable family, they can only be regarded as a nobleman. But it can't be regarded as a scholar.   


  The entire capital is not counted as the home of the nobles and nobles. The Murong family, at best, can only be regarded as nobles, and there are not many scholars in their early years. 


     Finding that his thinking was divergent, Shen Xiangwan quickly pulled it back. 


    “Hehe, anyway, the son will try his best, without too much burden. 

     Looking at Shen Xiangwan's Astran face, Murong Xiude knew that the young lady hoped that he would reach the peak of the imperial examination. With the status of the Murong family, as long as there are talents in the clan who have obtained good fame, they will be valued extra.


     At that time, he can speak well in the family. 


     “Good sister, I will fight for what you want in the future. ”


     In my heart, I swear again. 

    

 In the inner room. 


     Murong Chao, who was called in, was dumbfounded and wanted to sit on a chair.


     “You stand for me. ”


     Murong Rongzhi shouted in a low voice and stood up again in shock.


     “Qing...Brother Qing..." Looking at Murong Rongzhi's cold expression, Murong Chao realized that the situation seemed to be wrong. 


     Murong Rongzhi raised her chin high, her expression becoming more and more like a big brother. 


     “Are you from our Murong family? ”


     Murong Chao trembled in his heart, but he still forced himself to bite the bullet. “Yes, yes. ”Why do you feel like facing my father? 


     “You are a man from my Murong family, right? ”


     “Yes... yes..." Murong Chao smiled bitterly. 


     “My Murong family, in the entire capital, belongs to the top 100 families, and the entire capital belongs to the top existence in the country. A family that can rank in the top 100 in the top cities. As a man of this family, do you think it is appropriate to surround a girl every day? ”


     It turned out that it was because I was surrounded by girls! 


     Murong Chao breathed a sigh of relief, "I, I won't let Tiantian follow me in the future.”


     Murong Rongzhi was almost choked with anger. 


     “Tiantian, you can't be too sticky, but who are you sticking to recently? ”


    “Ah, Brother Qing, you said Wan girl, but I can only talk to her when I come back from school…”


     Receiving Murong Rongzhi's cold eyes, Murong Chao lowered her head and quickly changed her words. 


     “Okay, I... won't stick to her anymore. ”


     Woo, Wan girl's eyes can talk. Wan Girl cooks and eats as fragrant as she does. Wan Girl smiles very beautifully. Wan girl speaks in a voice just like a bird is singing. Wan girl……


     Suddenly I felt that Wan girl was all good.


     “Brother Chao, you are a man, a man from my Murong family. Is the man of my Murong family a useless person who only stared at food that day? ”


     Murong Chao didn't want to be useless, so he quickly shook his head vigorously, and emphasized the addition. 


     “I want to be a great man who stands on the top of the world, just like...Brother Qing, you are the same person. ”


     “Well, that's decent. I only know that I ran behind the ass of the girl, and I was still a slave. If you spread such a thing, what will others think of you in the future, and what will the second uncle and the second aunt think of you? ”


     Thinking of his parents and Lao Tzu's sticks, Murong Chao cried. 


     “I, I don't stick to her anymore, I really don't stick to her anymore. ”


     “Besides, you are a big man, you only know how to stare at food and women, are you decent? "Murong Rongzhi glanced at Murong Chao's slightly swollen body in disgust, and the frightened latter quickly shrank, “I, I'm actually not fat, my mother said I was just right." People don't have to stare at women…”


     The later words became more and more whispered, it was true that the majesty of this big brother was inviolable. 


     “Remember, if you do this in the future, I will report these things to your second uncle and second aunt. Once my second uncle knows, he will not give you meat to eat, nor will he let you sleep with the girls. ”


    Murong Chao paled completely. 


     If he doesn't eat meat, he will kill him.


     If he is not allowed to sleep with the girl, he will not be able to sleep without smelling the fragrance, and he will have nightmares all night. 


     When he looked at Murong Rongzhi again, Murong Chao felt that this person was so terrifying. 


     Even if it is parents and mothers, as long as they shed a few tears, they can soften them down. 


     This Brother Qing... Woo, I will never see you again!





Previous Chapter |Table of Contents |Next Chapter


Please consider donating if you are enjoying the content! Donations will go toward the upkeep of the site :).

Comments